Marketing is vital to the success of every business, but especially for small businesses it is often hard to find the time. Client work is always the priority and it is easy to take your eye off the ball when it comes to marketing activities. Also, you might not have the resources to pay for an employee to focus on marketing. Hour Hands can help. We are flexible and affordable and with our Marketing and Event Services you avoid the employment overheads you would have with in-house marketing support.
Events are an important way of gaining new leads and raising your business’s profile. If you decide to pay for a place at a trade show or similar it is important to ensure you get as much value out of the event as possible. As a business owner it is important you are available to talk to clients and new leads. Without the worry of sorting out all the detailed task that need sorting in the background. It often pays off to make sure you have sufficient support for a large and busy event.
We can work with various budgets and event sizes.
Here are just a few examples of Marketing and Event Services we have helped our clients:
- Design of adverts for a trade magazine
- Organisation of quotes and design for marketing material and business cards
- Updating website content and sourcing suitable images
- Management of all aspects of a presence at a trade fair; whether its designing the stand, producing marketing material, liaising with suppliers and partners, or diary management for the CEO during the trade fair
- Organisation of client social event – sourcing suitable venues, arranging menus and making sure things run smoothly on the day
We can tailor our Marketing and Event Services, looking after all you needs or just a small aspect on a regular or occasional basis.
“Hour Hands have been a god sent when realising the artwork for an advert that had to be in that day and I just had no time to deal with it. I was able to quickly run them through what I needed and they dealt with it all there and then. “
“Starting my own business while still working full time is not easy I have discovered. I wanted some good business cards but just didn’t have the time to do the research and get some quotes. Hour Hands got some ideas, costs and samples to me and organised the print and delivery. I would still not have any business cards without their help”
Our standard rate is £25 per hour. We would be happy to discuss a price per month for regular on-going assistance. Please contact us to discuss a price for a specific project.