Experienced project management support to save you time and money | Prices from £25 per hour | Call 01438 504697 or email us
Are there projects and campaigns on your wishlist that you’re keen to implement, if only you had the time? Or perhaps you’ve started a project but it hasn’t progressed as planned. Our experienced project managers can save you time and money by helping you to create the right project plan, and ensuring it stays on track.
How we can help you
We can help you with the following areas:
- Defining the project
- Reviewing the project risks
- Working with you to develop a robust project plan with milestones
- Monitoring costs and progress
- Managing stakeholders
- Effective change management
- Project evaluation
Organisational change can be disruptive for both staff and customers, and this is a particular challenge for small businesses. Our project management team have considerable experience in change management and will help you to prepare for organisational change, ensuring effective implementation and minimising associated risks.
We can help you to:
- Engage and work with project sponsors and the wider stakeholder group
- Assess the impact of the change and develop a plan to address this
- Positively influence those affected and involve people in design and implementation
- Communicate clearly, to ensure people are well informed and understand what needs to be done differently as a result of the change
Our standard rate is £25 per hour. If you’re looking for regular assistance or help with a specific task, please contact us for a more detailed quote.