Why it’s beneficial to invest in corporate events
Planning any corporate events in 2024? Here’s why it is beneficial to invest in hosting events.
Why your business needs to run corporate events
A little investment in events that bring your team, and customers, together goes a long way towards accomplishing business goals. Here’s why corporate events are great for your business:
- Show you value your employees: Display the core values of your business and show appreciation for the efforts and accomplishments of the employees. This support for your team will make them feel more greater commitment towards your business, and often boosts productivity.
- A time for bonding: Creating time and space for your team to meet face-to-face builds relationships and loyalty between them.
- Celebrate company successes: Thank your team by giving them a memorable experience at an event. Again, this builds loyalty and inspires your team too!
- Recharge the team: Time away from the office is often appreciated and can deliver a welcome break after a stressful time.
- Foster understanding: Build in time to share what has happened within the business and your plans for 2024 and beyond. Be transparent – your team will appreciate your honesty.
Use your time wisely – outsource the time consuming admin of booking and managing corporate events
Organsing an event is like running a project. There are many moving parts that need to be coordinated and you will need spreadsheets, project plans and lists, just like any other project, to keep track of attendees, speakers, exhibitors, and so on.
We know from past experience that the booking and administration involved with organising any corporate events takes a lot of time. This is where our Hour Hands experts can help. We can help you by:
- Finding the perfect venue for your event
- Booking travel
- Managing schedules and the event timetable
- Planning menus and liaising about dietary requirements
- Producing collateral and promotional materials
- Booking speakers, team building companies, IT professionals including videographers
We can even help you plan what corporate events will deliver the best value for you over the year. It’s all based on what you want to achieve and what you need to deliver.
As event experts, we know what works well, and what doesn’t – which will save you hours of planning time and ultimately, save you money. We also have a Little Corporate Black Book that is absolutely packed full of experts, venues and ideas that will help you deliver and benefit from the right events for your business. Again, saving you time and effort searching the internet for untested suppliers.
Did you know? Attendees like presentations to last between 20-30 minutes (MPI meetings outlook 2016)
And because we’re experienced in everything from organising Board Meetings to parties, from conferences to exhibitions, we can even help you set goals and objectives, analyse the benefits post-event, and most importantly of all, manage the budget!
Use your time wisely – focus on running and growing your business, and let us deliver the most perfect corporate event that achieves your objectives and that your team/customers/partners will love!
How you can benefit from the super efficient Hour Hands team!
With willing and able executive assistants, event planners, and bookkeepers on hand, Hour Hands is perfectly positioned to deliver memorable and successful events. We’re also here for guidance and are always happy to share our expertise and contacts.
To find out more simply visit our website or call us on 01727 818262. We will ask how we can support you and offer a solution either on an hourly rate or package cost. The choice of how your work with us is yours – we’re simply here to help.